I’m in the same boat you are, namely, trying to look amazing while staying, inexpensive, Unique, and Modest. No, modest does not have to be granny style. I am not going out of the house in this…
It’s
hard to do this without money, or support, (in many cases a sewing machine),
and without inspirations. This blog is for myself alone, if you want to join
the party you are welcome to! But if not I’m not about to hold it against you,
I have my own style and I understand and welcome that!
Here are some quotes for your benefit…
Modesty is the conscience of the body. —
Honore de Balzac
Wow,
isn’t that amazing? The conscience of the body, the Sense of right and wrong for the body, cool!
Modesty is the only sure bait when you
angle for praise. — Lord Chesterfield
Okay this can use Any definition of modesty, dressing, or humility, and it is still
an amazing quote!
When virtue and modesty enlighten her
charms, the luster of a beautiful woman is brighter that the stars of heaven,
and the influence of her power it is in vain to resist. — Akhenaton
Awwww,
How sweet! I want that power.
Modesty: the gentile art of Enhancing your charm by pretending not
to be aware of it. — Oliver Herford
I
agree, and disagree with this quote, I know my charm and I show it, just by
covering it up in a way that, modestly, enhances it. You have to look at the
quote right for this to be a good one.
Nothing can atone for the lack of modesty;
without which beauty is ungraceful and wit detestable. — Richard Steele
I
proud that I am beautiful, and graceful (I’m a ballerina, I have to be) I want
my modesty to be reflect that beauty and grace.
With a woman of sophistication, class and
modesty and refinement, I become a totally tongue-tied buffoon. I can’t even
look her straight in the face. — Lain Glen.
Now
you don’t want to have a guy not be able to look you in the eyes. But this is
super cute! The right guy is going to be so impressed, the wrong guy
embarrassed.
Last
but not least…actually it’s probably the best one.
Modesty used to be considered a natural
female attribute. No more. — Linda Chavez
This
is so sad; they shouldn’t have felt the need to say that. Modesty is an
attribute we used to have naturally, we still should have that naturally.



No comments:
Post a Comment